Our service offerings under this Department include, but are not limited to;
- Corporate law
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Share deals and corporate restructuring
- Tax law advisory
- Labor and employment matters advisory
- Charities law
We also advise and prepare agreements and various deeds for transactions related to these entities including company restructuring , board charters, share sale and purchase agreements, share transfer and other share deals, assets or business transfer agreements , shareholders’ agreement, joint venture agreements and loan agreements. We also offer company secretarial and trust services in relation to companies.
In addition to the above, where assets, businesses and share deals are concerned, we in addition to the above, the firm has vast experience in handling various asset, business and share deal transactions for our clients involving hive-down of specific business units, either for restructuring or sale purposes, assets and business purchase agreements, legal due diligences and management buy-out transactions.
The firm has the legal expertise, capability and commitment to find quick creative and cost effective solutions for our clients in Tribunals, Commissions and any quasi -judicial bodies and arbitration venues.
The firm offers a wide range of company secretarial services to local and international clients including, among others,
- Incorporation of public and private companies and branches
- Registration of Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs), Partnerships and Sole Proprietorship
- Restructuring of ownership and management of corporate entities
- Filing and maintaining of company returns
- Procuring company
- KRA PIN registration and obtaining Tax Compliance Certificates
- Striking off and dissolution of companies as well as de-registration with the Kenya Revenue Authority